ENGIE designs and implements energy efficient and environmental solutions through multi-technological services. Whether in the engineering, facilities or energy services field, ENGIE has an active presence in more than 30 countries and employs 90,000 people worldwide.
- 202 urban heating and cooling networks operated internationally
- Sales turnover of €15 billion
- 90,000 employees worldwide
- Present in nearly 40 countries
- 1,300 business locations around the world
Global optimisation of energy solutions
Energy and environmental efficiency are at the core of ENGIE. The guiding concept is to enable customers to streamline their energy consumption whilst offering them a comparable or superior quality of service.
Diversified fields of expertise
The Group has a broad spectrum of business activities through which it is able to offer its clients a global expertise:
- Engineering: consulting, feasibility studies, engineering, project management and client support,
- Systems, installations and maintenance: electrical installations, industrial maintenance, air conditioning and refrigeration, and systems integration
- Services: energy efficiency solutions, multi-technology maintenance management, cogeneration and facilities management
- Networks: urban heating and cooling community systems, development of high-end technology solutions, a streamlined energy mix.
ENGIE’s main energy services brands
Various ENGIE subsidiaries specialise in the fields of expertise relating to energy services.