Welcome to our ENGIE Careers pages. Here on the various channels (Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Viadeo, Pinterest and Instagram) you will find information on life with the ENGIE Group.
These pages are for you to explore and discuss the ENGIE Group. We for our part undertake to provide content that is relevant and on occasion even exclusive. We also remain at your disposal to answer questions about applying for a position within our Group and to provide any information you may require.
To apply for a position, simply go to the Candidates Area of the ENGIE site: www.engie.com/en/candidates-area. Note however that it is not possible to apply directly on our social media sites (Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Viadeo, Pinterest or Instagram).
When you post on or interact with the ENGIE Careers pages, you undertake to:
- Respect the general conditions of use for each platform governing interactions between the users and each community site. See the relevant pages of Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Viadeo, LinkedIn, Instagram.
- Comply with the legislation governing intellectual property: publishing content on our social media platforms means that you recognise that these are public. As a user, you are responsible for what you publish.
- Not make any abusive remarks or say anything that is discriminatory, racist, homophobic, aggressive, provoking, insulting or contrary to public order, general decency and the applicable laws and regulations.
- Respect our company. We are open to both positive and negative opinions, provided they are not denigrating, violent and insulting, and provided also that they may form a basis for discussion.
- Not post any spam, advertising or links to sites that are not relevant to the subjects of the page.
Any content that does not comply with these rules may be taken down (blanked out or deleted). Please do not hesitate to report any conduct that does not comply with these rules here.
On Facebook you can:
On Twitter you can:
On Pinterest you can:
On instagram you can:
On our professional social media you can:
Thank you for respecting this Charter. We look forward to seeing you soon on our ENGIE Careers platforms!