Gas network technician
The gas network technician works on natural gas transmission networks. He/she carries out maintenance work, checks, tests and repairs on pressure regulating stations (segment of the transmission network where the variable upstream pressure of the natural gas is transformed into fixed downstream pressure), conversion chains, remote metering and remote operation facilities.
- Commissioning, maintenance and upkeep of facilities.
- Checking industrial stations and meters.
- Tracking leaks on the network.
- Taking X-rays of steel welds on worksites.
- Controlling the accuracy of gas equipment: checking and adjusting detectors, manometers, etc.
- Analysis of malfunctions and repairs following incidents.
- Taking part in servicing work on the transmission network.
- Scientific, mechanical or electrotechnical qualifications
- Quick response