The maintenance technician carries out maintenance operations, inspections, tests and repairs on these facilities. He/she proposes the operations to be performed in the event of incidents and carries out the repair work.
The maintenance technician works on:
- underground storage facilities for natural gas,
- liquefied natural gas (LNG) terminals, facilities receiving from LNG tankers, regasifying it and dispatching it to the natural gas transport network.
- Commissioning, maintenance and upkeep of electrical and mechanical facilities: engine-driven compressors, electrical compressors, etc.
- Controlling the accuracy of gas equipment: checking and adjusting detectors, manometers, etc.
- Analysis of malfunctions following incidents and repair
- Scientific, mechanical or electrical engineering qualifications
- Quick response