As the leading supplier of energy solutions in France and the wider Europe, the ENGIE Group offers a very broad range of professional career development opportunities for engineers.
You provide directional management for research projects in the ENGIE strategic sectors of gas, electricity and energy services. Your role is to contribute to the process of advancing knowledge by developing innovative procedures and tools that offer our customers tangible competitive benefits. As part of an international Group, you have the opportunity to disseminate and promote your results in publications or in the form of conference presentations.
From gas engineer to network engineer or research engineer… there are many engineering opportunities available. Working in your own area of expertise, you have wide-ranging responsibilities:
- Conducting studies in applied research
- Developing innovative high-added-value tools
- Proposing innovative solutions to meet the challenges of tomorrow
- Permanently monitoring technology trends
- Promoting and negotiating as part of progressing ongoing projects
You are a man or woman qualified to postgraduate level and are either beginning or progressing your career. Would you like to work on technical challenges and manage innovative projects? An engineering career at ENGIE will give you the opportunity to put all your skills fully into action:
- Your ability to work autonomously and as a team player
- Your well-developed spirit of initiative and proactive conviction
- Your proven attention to detail
- Your listening skills and sense of service
- Your European language skills