Servicing and Operations Technician
As operator of Europe’s leading natural gas transmission and supply network, the ENGIE Group offers many career opportunities for servicing and operations technicians.
As a servicing technician, you are involved in gas supply network connection and replacement operations. As an operations technician, you are responsible for maintaining energy facilities on the premises of ENGIE industrial customers.
Monitoring, maintaining, repairing… In an area where safety is crucial, our servicing and operations technicians have essential responsibilities for the smooth-running of operations networks.
Servicing technicians have responsibility for:
- Installation emergency repair
- Installation compliance checking
- Customer awareness and advice
- Customer follow-up
Operations technicians have responsibility for:
- Installation safety
- Updating action plans and supply network diagrams
- User safety
You are a man or woman, who has have completed a two-year further education course and has a good level of energy and electronic engineering knowledge. As a ENGIE servicing technician, your skills include:
- Familiarity with energy and electrical engineering theory and practice
- Good customer relationship skills
As a ENGIE operations technician, your skills include:
- An in-depth knowledge of energy and electrical engineering theory and practice
- A thorough knowledge of the regulations governing installations and the equipment used in them
- Responsiveness and great attention to detail