As the world’s leading independent power generator and sponsor of many infrastructure projects, the ENGIE Group offers unlimited opportunities for site managers.
You have responsibility for ensuring that on-site projects proceed smoothly in accordance with the predefined specification. To achieve that, you manage the human and material resources required to implement the on-site project in full and non-negotiable compliance with health and safety standards. Lastly, you ensure compliance with the project timetable and act as the coordinator between the customer and all on-site project contributors.
Whether the project is a future hydroelectric plant or a biomass boiler, you provide the frontline leadership required to transform an on-site project into a success. You therefore have a diverse range of responsibilities:
- Studies involving drawings and the technical data package
- On-site verification that constraints and obstacles are successfully addressed
- Verification of materials and equipment supplies
- Implementation of the planned schedule and allocation of tasks to on-site employees
- Implementing safety instructions and ensuring compliance with the project budget
- Coordinating the work done by on-site teams and providing advice and support
You are a man or woman with sound technical knowledge and skills. Do you like working in the open air, managing a team and putting ambitious projects into action? Join the ENGIE Group and put all your skills fully into action:
- Technical skills
- Practical capabilities and fitness
- Attention to detail, well-organized and responsible
- Interpersonal skills
- A passion for responsibility