Global Energy: the energy solution for industrial key accounts
The ENGIE Group has a entity company dedicated exclusively to industrial key accounts: Global Energy. Gas and electricity supply packages, solutions for better energy management, and cutting-edge expertise for greater energy performance; Global Energy offers a bespoke solution for every requirement.
Balancing financial performance with energy efficiency
These are the twin challenges facing industrial key accounts today. Global Energy operates in 10 EU countries and offers a comprehensive range of solutions to resolve these challenges. This Group entity offers its pan-European and national Key Account customers the full range of its gas, electricity and energy services solutions.
Bespoke supply of gas and electricity
Industrial key accounts benefit from bespoke gas and electricity solutions that are innovative both technically and financially. A dedicated Key Account Manager works with each customer to implement and monitor the solution agreed, regardless of whether that customer has one location in Europe or multiple locations.
Energy optimization solutions
Global Energy offers its customers the opportunity to improve their management of energy to increase their financial performance and reduce their environmental footprint:
- Price risk management services that support customers in developing their own energy procurement strategies
- e-services available from the customer account web space can be used to track energy consumption, manage supply contracts online and monitor price index trends in real time.
- The Demand Response solution: an innovation innovation in services for industrial key accounts. This solution matches the supply of energy to actual demand in order to release a flexible proportion that is subtracted from the energy supply. This proportion is then redistributed over the supply network, and the customer is paid accordingly!
Energy expertise services
Global Energy makes the full range of its energy technology expertise and innovation available to its customers through two centers of excellence:
- Laborelec, dedicated to electricity technologies.
- CRIGEN, dedicated to gases, new energy sources and emerging technologies. Their cutting-edge technology services allow industrial key accounts to reduce their environmental impact, secure their facilities and act ahead of changes in regulations.