Codes of conduct, charters and guidelines
While the ENGIE Ethics Charter establishes the fundamental ethical principles that all employees should follow, the Group established specific ethical rules for certain professional activities and practices.
Guidelines, codes of conduct and charters
For each of the existing professional guidelines, codes of conduct or charters, special priority was given to ethical and professional laws and standards issued by regulatory authorities such as the UN (United Nations) and its agencies, the OECD (Organization for Economic Co-operation and Development) and the ICC (International Chamber of Commerce).
Download the professional guidelines, charters and codes of conduct
These guidelines, charters or ethical codes are specific to each field of activity.
- Download the document “Corporate taxes paid by fully consolidated entities of Engie” (pdf – 62 KB)
- Download the Environmental Charter (pdf – 78 KB)
- View the Code of Conduct for Group financial staff (pdf – 30 KB)
- Download the Guide to Ethics in Supplier Relations (pdf – 2,4 MB)
- Discover the Guidelines for Handling Information – Protecting the Confidentiality of Inside Information (versions in EN, FR, NL – 771 KB)
- Download the ENGIE Tax Policy (pdf – 67 KB)
- Discover the Corporate taxes paid by fully consolidated entities of ENGIE (pdf – 62 KB)