Shareholders Advisory Committee
To make the relationship between the Group and its shareholders ever stronger, a shareholders advisory committee was set up in 2009. Composed of a panel of individual ENGIE shareholders, it helps to better meet the expectations of individual shareholders in terms of communication.
The Shareholders Advisory Committee is composed of:
- 11 individual shareholders,
- 1 ENGIE employee shareholder.
The Committee meets in full session two to three times a year, according to an annual roadmap. Work within the work groups continues remotely or at interim meetings.
Three Main topics
The meetings of the Committee are structured around three topics to cover all communication media for individual shareholders:
- Publication: Shareholders’ e|book, convocation notice and the other Group’s publications
- Digital: Shareholders’ section of the Group’s website, Shareholders’ club and Shareholders’ Facbook page;
- Events: The General Shareholders’ Meeting, Actionaria investor forum, schedule of the Shareholders’ Club, regional shareholders’ meetings, etc.
Renewal of the Committee
The members of the Shareholders Advisory Committee are reelected every two years. Nominations for 2015-2016 were closed on December 31, 2014. Selected candidates undertook their positions at the Annual General Meeting on April 28, 2015.
The next re-election of members of the Advisory Committee will take place at the end of 2016. In the meantime, do not hesitate to send us your suggestions by e-mail to email@example.com.
Latest work in progress
- 09/22/2016 – Web-conference (in French)
- 07/06/2016 – Plenary session (in French)
- 05/31/2016 – Web-conference (in French)
- 03/15/2016 – Web-conference (in French)
- 01/13/2016 – Web-conference (in French)
- 12/08/2015 – Web-conference (in French)
- 09/24/2015 – Plenary session (in French)
- 06/02/2015 – Web-conference (in French)
- 03/18/2015 – Web-conference (in French)