The “Events” working group focuses on the different events for individual shareholders organized by the Group.
Scope of Activity
- Shareholders’ Meeting,
- Shareholders Club program: brainstorming about activities and services that could be offered to members,
- Regional shareholder meetings,
- Shareholder trade shows.
- Analyze the feedback from past events to discern the best practices and areas for improvement.
- Prepare for shareholders’ meetings by proposing topics to be addressed and anticipating the questions that are likely to be asked.
- Initiate opinion surveys of shareholders about the quality of the relationship and the services that are provided to them.
- Keep a market watch for distribution to the Shareholder Relations Department.
Roadmap of the Events work group
Roadmap of the Events work group (in French, pdf – 31 kB)
Work product of the Events group
- 12/13/2011: Web-conference (in French)
- 10/18/2011: Web-conference (in French)
- 04/05/2011: Web-conference (in French)
- 10/19/2010: Web-conférence on e-club and Actionaria Trade Show (in French)
- 05/03/2010: Full session (in French)
- 03/25/2010: Web-conférence on 2010 AGM preparation (in French)
- 12/10/2009: Full session (in French)
- 10/20/2009: Web-conference Events (in French)
- 06/30/2009: Full session (in French)
- 03/05/2009: Publications group (in French)
- 02/10/2009: Full session (in French) and in groups: Publications group (in French), Events group (in French), Internet and Toll-free number group (in French)