The “Publications” work group analyzes the publications sent to individual shareholders: Activity Report, Shareholder Guide, Shareholders Letter/e-letter, Financial Publicity.
Scope of activity
- Shareholders Letter/e-letter is sent to all shareholders who are members of the GDF SUEZ Club to keep them abreast of Group news,
- Shareholder Guide: this publication gives shareholders the keys to understanding their rights and responsibilities,
- Activity Report: available throughout the year, this gives an overview of Group activity,
- Financial Publicity.
- identifies the best practices and the areas that need improvement,
- participates in reviews of information content and processing,
- keeps a market watch, which it distributes to the Shareholder Relations Department.
Roadmap of the Publications work group
Roadmap of the Publications work group (in French, pdf – 31 KB)
Work product of the publishing group
- February 10, 2011 – Full session (in French) and in groups: Publications group (in French), Events group (in French), Internet and Toll-free number group (in French)
- March 5, 2009: Publications group (in French)
- June 30, 2009: Full session (in French)
- December 10, 2009: Full session (in French)
- January 19, 2010: Web-conference Publications (in French)
- April 8, 2010 – Web conference on Activities and sustainable development Report and on Shareholders’ space (in French)
- June 21, 2010 – Web conference on e-letter (in French)