- The History of the ENGIE Group
Our international presence
- Discover ENGIE activities in Turkey
- Discover ENGIE activities in Chile
- Discover ENGIE activities in Mongolia
- Discover ENGIE activities in Morocco
- Discover ENGIE activities in Brazil
- Discover ENGIE activities in Thailand
- Discover ENGIE activities in the UK
- Discover ENGIE activities in Italy
- Discover ENGIE activities in France
- Discover ENGIE activities in Romania
- Discover ENGIE activities in China
- Discover ENGIE activities in Indonesia
- Discover ENGIE activities in the USA
- Discover ENGIE activities in Mexico
- Discover ENGIE activities in Canada
Ethics and Compliance
- Commitments towards the European Commission
Charters and guidelines
- “Ethics in Practice” Guidelines
- Codes of conduct, charters and guidelines
- Business Consultants Policy
- Ethics of Business Relationships: Governing Principles
- Managing ethical compliance Referential (summary)
- Frame of Reference for Integrity (summary)
- Human rights Referential "Commitments and Implementation"
- Binding Corporate Rules (BCR)
- Ethics via e-mail
- Benchmarks and affiliations
- Publications from ENGIE
Innovation and digital
- Creativity and Innovation through the eyes of Luc de Brabandère
- How does the digital transition make itself felt in a company?
- Ivan Gavriloff: there can be no innovation without experimentation
- Innovation through the eyes of Erik Orsenna
- According to Yseulys Costes «Innovation is a matter of life or death»
- An open source service provider gives us her vision of innovation
- "At ENGIE, we are focusing our energies on developing the new services our customers need and incubating innovative ideas", Jean-Louis Blanc
Energy transition and climate
- Gérard Mestrallet: "Involving the world of business in the climate change negotiations is extremely positive"
- Gérard Mestrallet: “For $50 bn, we can provide access to energy for all”
- ENGIE welcomes the historic agreement reached at the conclusion of COP21, which sets out a roadmap for accelerating the energy transition worldwide.
- “European cities are the most advanced in terms of the transition to new energies”, Denis Simonneau, Head of International and European Relations at GDF SUEZ.
- How do we prepare for the climate of tomorrow?
- “The energy transition: a challenge for societies across the globe”
- «Gas offers an important opportunity for France!»
- Gérard Mestrallet: "The Franco-Chinese climate negotiations are a success"
- Discours Gérard Mestrallet : UN Private Sector Forum, Carbon Pricing Segment
- Why the ENGIE Group will embark on no new coal-fired power plant projects
- Nathalie Casali analyses the changing world of energy
- "The price of carbon: getting a bearing on climate"
- Gérard Mestrallet: "Climate Finance Day will help to demonstrate the substantial level of involvement from the finance sector"
- Gérard Mestrallet's speech to the 6th New World Forum
- "Energy in Europe can be given a new lease of life"
- "Companies have a moral duty to support their employees and boost their employability," Gérard Mestrallet
- "People need to accept the concept of 'paying for the climate'"
- Gérard Mestrallet: "There are jobs to be created by the energy transition"
- ENGIE encourages more women into technical roles
- GDF SUEZ explains its involvement alongside Toshiba in developing nuclear power in the United Kingdom
- «The integrated report fits perfectly with the Group’s process of integrating extra-financial performance within overall performance»
- An innovative strategy to bring talented new people into the Group.
- Innovation and digital
- People with Disabilities
- Climate and Environment
Sustainable energy for all
- 4th Conference of the Observatoire of energy and water precarity: understand, measure and respond together
The ENGIE Rassembleurs d'Energies initiative
Viewpoints from four years of ENGIE Rassembleurs d’Énergies investment in the solidarity economy and energy access
- "Rassembleurs d’Énergies gives the Group a way to have a very solid and active presence in the world of the social and solidarity economy"
- Olivier Desclée, Project Leader for the Rassembleurs d’Énergies initiative
- Marielle Lacoste, Rassembleurs d’Énergies volunteer
- "In 2015, we want to continue the process of diversifying both geographically with Latin America, and technologically with biogas and improved cooking stoves"
- The ENGIE Rassembleurs d’Energies solidarity investment fund
- Projects supported by ENGIE Rassembleurs d'Energies
- Viewpoints from four years of ENGIE Rassembleurs d’Énergies investment in the solidarity economy and energy access
- ENGIE takes a stance against fuel poverty in France
- Involvement in international organizations
Commitments and HR policies
- Human Resources Highlights
- A company committed to citizenship, diversity and solidarity
- Committed to our employees
- Professional and gender equality
- Health & Safety
- Our Procurement and Supply Policy
- A dedicated supplier web portal for SMEs
- 3 questions for Claire Brabec-Lagrange, Director of Group Purchasing
- What is Responsible Purchasing ?
- Procurement in ENGIE’s performance
- Our key CSR commitments
- Relationships with SMEs
Research and Technologies
- Research and Innovation News
- Renewable Energies
- CO2 capture and storage
- LNG, offshore and gas chains of the future
- The City and Building of Tomorrow
- Smart Energy and Environment
- Achievements by the Research Laboratories
- Women’s tennis
- Team ENGIE
- The Convictions of GDF SUEZ
- The City as a Living Space
- Onshore wind power
- Solar energy
- Nuclear energy
- Fuel oil
- The City as a Working Space
- Our Gas Energies
- Exploration and production of natural gas
- Natural Gas Supplies
- Infrastructure Management
- Energy Services
- The City as a Citizen-friendly Space
- Energy Trading and risk management
- ENGIE Innovation Week: 5 days dedicated to energy sector innovation to respond to the energy transition challenge
- Smart energy management
- Sustainable cities, regions and mobility
- Homes and energy performance
- New sources of renewable energy
- The Energy Transition in 7 Key Questions