An HR policy that has attracted many awards
Many different ratings reveal that ENGIE is a hugely popular company with engineers in France and around the world. The Group is also recognized for its digital innovation and committed promotion of diversity.
As a leading stakeholder in the energy industry, ENGIE pursues a human resources policy that puts the emphasis on the diversity of career opportunities offered by the Group in more than 70 countries, and on the very special attention paid to the self-fulfillment, development and wellbeing of its people. It is this policy that explains how the Group has further improved its ranking in the many surveys conducted amongst target groups in France and internationally, and its status as an Employer Brand.
More and more engineers are interested in working with the Group
In the following surveys, ENGIE is:
- The 6th most desirable employer amongst experienced engineers in France (UNIVERSUM 2015)
- The 25th most preferred employer amongst young engineers in France (TRENDENCE 2015)
- The 6th most desirable company to work for amongst engineers France (BAROMETRE DES GRANDES ECOLES TNS SOFRES 2014)
- The 5sth most preferred employer amongst young French engineers (QUATRE VENTS CHALLENGE 2014)
- The 9th most attractive company for executive managers in France (BAROMETRE DES CADRES VIAVOICE 2014)
- The 12th most ideal employer amongst young engineers in Belgium (TRENDENCE BAROMETER 2015)
- One of the Top 100 ideal employers amongst young engineers in China (TRENDENCE BAROMETER 2014)
- The 51st most preferred employer amongst young engineers in Romania (TRENDENCE BAROMETER 2014)
A digitally innovative company
ENGIE is ranked:
- The No.5 CAC40 company in terms of being a digital champion, and is described as a pioneer of responsive design (LES ECHOS 2014)
- The No.6 company in France (out of 59) in terms of its mobile employer brand strategy in the ‘Best apps and mobile websites’ category (POTENTIALPARK 2015)
- The No.12 company in France (out of 126) in terms of its multichannel strategy (POTENTIALPARK 2015)
- The No.13 company in France (out of 146) in terms of its multichannel strategy (POTENTIALPARK 2015)
- The 4th most attractive CAC40 company on Facebook (HR IDEA 2014)
- The No.7 company in the digital HRD awards (ANDRH 2014)
An acclaimed diversity policy
The Group diversity policy – women make up 41.2% of the ENGIE Board of Directors – came 3rd in the Fortune Global 200 (CORPORATE WOMEN DIRECTORS INTERNATIONAL CWDI – 2015) awards.