Electrical Technician and Electromechanical Technician
As the world’s leading independent power generator, the ENGIE Group offers unrivalled professional and career opportunities for electrical technicians and electromechanical technicians.
As an electromechanical technician, your role is to carry out repair and preventive maintenance work on electrical systems on the premises of ENGIE customers. As an electrical technician, you have responsibility for the organization, management and maintenance aspects of ENGIE electrical installations.
Assembling, wiring, fitting… electromechanical and electrical technicians work on the front line to ensure correct operation of ENGIE electrical installations.
- Commissioning electrical and mechanical installations
- Providing installation preventive and remedial maintenance
- Contributing to the fault analysis required to resolve incidents and carry out emergency repairs
You are a man or woman with a Bac Pro or BTS qualification and at least three years’ experience in a similar job. Join the ENGIE Group and put all your skills fully into action:
- The ability to demonstrate your multiskilled mobility in mechanical and pneumatic systems
- Basic knowledge of English technical terms
- A well-developed sense of initiative and good analytical skills