- meetings with Group managers on topics of energy, safety and the environment,
- visits to company sites, to learn about the Group’s business lines,
- stock market training courses,
- invitations to events sponsored by ENGIE (exhibitions, sporting events, etc.).
They also receive regular publications (activity reports, reference documents, Shareholders Letter, etc.).
How do I enroll in the Club?
To enroll, you just have to hold at least one ENGIE Share*. Joining is free.
- on line,
- by telephone:
- from France: 0 800 30 00 30,
- from Belgium: 0 800 25 125 (toll-free call from a land-line telephone),
- by post or e-mail by returning the enrollment form.
Were you already a member of the Gaz de France or SUEZ clubs?
You don’t need to do anything to enroll in the ENGIE club, so long as you are still a shareholder.
* Club membership is terminated automatically once you are no longer a ENGIE group shareholder.