Simple, fast, secure: vote online!
From 9 am on April 10 until 3 pm on April 27, 2015 (Paris time): use your usual details to log in to the dedicated management website for your registered shares: www.sharinbox.societegenerale.com.
- Where can I find my Sharinbox access code?
- On your account statement
- On your postal voting or proxy form
- I can’t find my password, what should I do?
- If you have lost or forgotten it, please visit the website homepage and click on ‘retrieve your access codes’
From 9 am on April 10 until 3 pm on April 27, 2015 (Paris time): log in to the website of the financial intermediary responsible for managing your shares using your usual access codes.
Click on the icon displayed on the line corresponding to your GDF SUEZ shares and cast your vote.
- Please note: you may only vote if your bank is a member of the VOTACCESS scheme
- N.B.: once you have voted online, you are no longer eligible to attend the Shareholders’ Meeting
The Shareholders’ Meeting will be broadcast live and available to watch later.
DOCUMENTS Shareholders' Meeting