GLOBAL ACCOUNT MANAGER - Cologne (H/F)
GLOBAL ACCOUNT MANAGER
Key Client Office
Engie is a global reference in low-carbon energy and services. Together with our employees, our customers, partners and stakeholders, we are committed to accelerate the transition towards a carbon-neutral world, through reduced energy consumption and more environmentally friendly solutions. Inspired by our purpose (“raison d’être”), we reconcile economic performance with a positive impact on people and the planet, building on our key businesses (gas, renewable energy, services) to offer competitive solutions to our customers.
The Key Clients Office (KCO) mission is to build trusted relationships with global Corporates and to offer them the best of ENGIE to meet their decarbonization challenges.
From strategy to implementation, our goal is to help our clients embed sustainability throughout their operations, saving money and resources, reducing their impact on the environment while increasing their resiliency. How? leveraging ENGIE Group’s world-class expertise in zero-carbon energy, mobility, and buildings as well as innovative digital tools and financing capabilities to offer our clients a true end-to-end solution.
Ready to act Right Now, for Tomorrow?
The Global Account Manager (GAM) manages two ENGIE Key Accounts and is accountable for the revenue organic growth globally. The role is focused on building long term Client value through trusted relationships, contributing to the P&L of new and existing business at the client, and promoting new strategic initiatives that align Engie solutions to client needs and values.
Global Account Manager
As Global Account Manager, you will be more particularly in charge to:
- Develop the long-term client strategy based on the client’s larger corporate strategy / needs and ENGIE’s business / sales plan. Drive ENGIE’s positioning at the client to increase the likelihood that ENGIE is brought in to solve the problem.
- Develop, expand, and nurture client C-suite/decision maker/influencer relationships.
- Lead the Strategic Account Planning process embarking the BU/entities local kam/sales leads, and manage the deal pipeline to ensure that deals are in line with the long-term client strategy.
- Provide bridge to ENGIE’s broad offerings and educate client to generate ideas, originate proactively, and expand footprint. Engage ENGIE SMEs as necessary.
- Strategically guide opportunity development. On the largest geography-spanning opportunities, provide direct support to Deal Team (win strategy, presenting orals, etc) and serve as Business Lead for deal approvals
Do you tick all the boxes?
We are looking for talented and motivated people to accelerate the transition towards a carbon-neutral world. Join a rewarding and flexible work environment that encourages innovation and creativity and help us and our clients meet the energy challenges of today and tomorrow.
Experience/Diploma : Master’s degree (Business administration or equivalent, engineer). 15 years of professional experience, including a minimum of 10 years of professional experience in Sales in Energy/Waste/Water sector. Must to have : International experience
- Team leadership & people development
- Recognized for his/her influencing skills
- Understand politics
- Results oriented & customer focused
- “one company” spirit & collaboration skills (team worker)
- Fluency in English and French
Specific Business Understanding
- In-depth understanding of ENGIE capabilities & portfolio of offers (building efficiency, smart places, energy, green mobility, industrial processes)
- Good understanding of some Customer segment (industry, cities/public building & infrastructures, collective housing, private service building)
- In-depth understanding of the Sustainability challenges wrt energy, waste & water
Equal Employment Opportunity
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.