IT Solution Lead Maintenance & Inventory ( H/F)
Date de publication : 19/09/2023
Requisition ID : 14568
GET IT Solution Lead – Maintenance & Inventory
Come join one of the most ambitious Transformation Program
ENGIE's strategy to drive the energy transition and to industrialize the company, making it simpler,
faster, and more integrated, is set. GET, Global Enterprise Transformation, is the Program decided by ENGIE to accelerate and standardize the ERP system as well as the effectiveness of processes, embarking the Company on a centrally steered and business-led transformation focused on making ENGIE an integrated industrial company.
Therefore, GET Program is among the top 5 ENGIE priorities with genuine ExCom sponsorship.
Be part of the Change and come build the Future at one of the most ambitious Transformation Program of the moment.
GET Program is looking for an IT Solution Lead on SAP Maintenance & Inventory domain to support ENGIE in this major global transformation program. In this position you will be assigned to Business Modules project within GET Program, and work closely with the Business and IT Program and Project Directors, ensuring that the program is delivered against agreed deliverables, time, quality and cost.
All the responsibilities we will trust you with
As an SAP Maintenance and Inventory Lead, you will be responsible for managing and optimizing the maintenance and inventory processes within our company. You will work closely with technical teams, supply chain managers and end-users to ensure efficient and reliable operations.
Your main missions will be as follows:
- Transverse coordination and team management composed of SAP experts on the functional domain
- Close interactions with Business and our external partners to
- Build trustful relationship
- Assist them in cross GBUs coordination and mutualization as to build a BM core model for Maintenance & Inventory business processes
- Assist them in business operational end-to-end processes and potential optimizations
- Responsible for global deliveries on the domain as per project constraints : quality including documentation consistency and validation process, planning, budget
- Peru pilot delivery on-time and on-budget is a priority including participation to related governance, adhoc meetings, reporting
- Carry out reporting internally to its management and contribute to coordinating several project actors as well as technicians / IT experts
- Take in charge with the team the analysis of changes to the SAP organizational structure and the implementation of new regulations in the areas of maintenance & inventory management for leagl puropses and compliance
- Participate in cross-functional project meetings to promote an integrated approach to business process management
- Ability to work in matrixial, cross-functional organizations
What makes you successful in this job
Must : good knowledge of SAP – modules PM (Plant Maintenance), MM (Material Management) at the heart of implementation of our core business operational processes; good knowledge of maintenance and logistics processes; cross-functional knowledge of SAP modules is a plus
Must : Fluent in English.
- Leadership, experience in transverse management and large team cross coordination
- Experience of working in project management mode
- You have the ability to identify and analyze complex problems and develop solutions to a variety of issues using SAP functionalities
- Excellent written communication skills to propose clear, simple and appropriate solutions and deliverables
- The ability to work independently and as part of a multi-disciplinary team is essential
- Team spirit
Why you want to join us
Because you will join a talented team of driven people, with servant leaders keen on coaching you and making you grow.
Because of the numerous career opportunities in SAP modules at Engie.
Because there is not so many ambitious Transformation Program – with the means to deliver.
Because at Engie, you have the potential to be much more than your job title.