Photovoltaic Technical Project Manager
Date de publication : 22/09/2023
Requisition ID : 8785
ENGIE, a global company, leader in power generation and with the purpose of accelerating the transition to a carbon neutral economy is looking for a Photovoltaic Technical Project Manager. If you are a talent that can join us in our commitment to lead the energy transformation of Chile, apply here!
Control and coordinate the standardization of design, planning and construction of the project or projects assigned with the different areas, in order to ensure the implementation of the action guidelines, facilitating the management of activities, managing the internal resources defined for the engineering area, contributing to the generation of savings both in economic resources and work time, minimizing deviations, due to lack of information or knowledge of the processes, promoting a participatory work culture and continuous improvement in the generation of actions, according to quality standards, KPI's, management, policies, procedures and defined budgets.
- Generate the WBS of the project, generating also the mobilization plan for acquiring/outsourcing the right resources on due time according to the general project plan, aiming to achieve project´s objectives.
- Ensure the delivery of all technical packages of the project, coordinating all ENGIE relevant internal stakeholders (our teams, other ENGIE entities) as well as external stakeholders.
- Coordinate and follow up the tendering process for all the technical related matters, taking also the leadership of the C&P workshops to define the right strategy for the project.
- Control technical contractors from engineering studies to execution works.
- Coordinate and follow up the execution of all the engineering studies related to corresponding stream.
- Coordinate with the other TPMs all the necessary actions to efficiently integrate the different streams.
- Analyze and identify the critical interfaces between streams, proposing new activities, way of construction or changes in design to mitigate the risks.
- In conjunction with PMO, elaborate and then monitor the project´s base line (schedule, budget and scope) as well as the quality in order to take the necessary action to keep the project on schedule and under the budget , mapping the risk and controlling the action plans of the stream.
- Generate the project technical reports of the corresponding defined stream as defined in the PMP.
- Develop and delivery timely the Project Management Plan with all its elements, in accordance with ENGIE´s procedures.
- Participate of the corresponding peer reviews and other IND1 and particular GBU requirements.
What you bring:
Mechanical, Electrical or Civil Engineering
- You have a proven track record in managing projects
- Project management activities in the fields of hydrogen or natural gas, from technical studies to execution works.
- English spoken and written advanced level
- Between 8 and 10 years in the project areas, and more than 5 years in management of related projects (wind, PV, Tx, thermal, industries, etc.) with mechanical, electrical, instrumentation and control, civil and related disciplines.
We are an inclusive company
All our job opportunities are under the framework of Law 21.015, which encourages the inclusion of people with disabilities in the labor market.
Join our team and together let's lead Chile's energy transition! #ActWithENGIE