As the world leader in low-carbon energy, we offer energy-related solutions adapted to every one of our customers in cities and communities, industries and properties that will help them to make the transition to carbon neutrality.
Our solutions are built in particular on our expertise in heating and cooling networks, the decentralised production of low-carbon energy on our customers’ sites, Green Power Purchase Agreements (PPA), energy efficiency, data centers, green mobility, with our strong know-how in public transport, and smart cities, thanks to our skills in street lighting, signage and video surveillance.
In all these fields of expertise, we cover the complete value chain, from consulting and engineering, to funding, construction and installation, plus our extensive know-how in operations and maintenance.
>> Consequently, we can design, develop and operate sophisticated and integrated solutions on a major scale that are financed and governed by long-term contracts.
- District heating and cooling networks for an energy-efficient city
- Green Corporate PPA: the green electricity supply contract
- Smart street lighting, signage, videoprotection: the Smart City by ENGIE
- Transforming public transport for greener mobility
- Optimising data center energy consumption for “greener” digital technology