To help Ohio State University secure a cleaner tomorrow, ENGIE is implementing a comprehensive, long-term plan that involves three of its programs:
- BETTER Efficiency: Improving building efficiency and the performance of existing assets such as the district’s cooling and heating network, ENGIE contributes to better energy efficiency.
- BETTER Energy: ENGIE is advising the University on its energy consumption and implements digital tools to handle the operation and optimization of energy supply, production, and distribution across steam, refrigeration, gas, and electricity. ENGIE and Axium are also prepared to invest in on-site energy facilities, such as solar panels, which will contribute to this overall optimization.
- BETTER Places: ENGIE is mobilizing features like Siradel 3D modeling to improve the on-campus experience for students, faculty; and visitors.
Finally, to ensure continued energy excellence in the future, ENGIE and Axium have plans to build a groundbreaking Energy Advancement and Innovation Center. Functioning as a living laboratory, the center will bring together faculty, students, alumni, entrepreneurs, industry experts, and ENGIE researchers to imagine the energy solutions of the Future.
Expertise and Offers Mobilized
- Energy efficiency
- On-site energy production
- 3D modeling
- Energy advisory
- Public-private partnership negotiation
- Digitalization of energy infrastructure