When you join a work-study programme with us, you will enjoy an instructive experience, with a qualification, in a leading worldwide group in the low-carbon energy sector, that is recognised and valued on the labour market.
Five reasons to join a work-study programme at ENGIE
- More than 8,400 work-study students in France and 4,000 new hires per year
- Our goal: 100% of work-study students who are qualified in a sector with a future
- One half of our work-study students receives a job offer in a technical profession
- Exciting missions that contribute to creating a carbon-neutral world
- One work-study student = one tutor to help you on your path to success
- A community dedicated to our work-study students that will build your network and develop your knowledge: The Young Talent Community
of work-study students in the Group’s headcount in France by 2023
our recruitment target on permanent or temporary contracts in our technical professions after their training
new hires per year
There are numerous ways to join our work-study programmes
Whether you are looking for an apprenticeship, professional training or re-training, we are hiring people in more than 100 trades. With qualifications ranging from technical diplomas, to 5 years in higher education in technical functions (maintenance, climate engineering, etc.), business, engineering, support and IT functions.
The ENGIE technical qualification extends beyond “conventional” work-study programmes, by offering a “turnkey” curriculum:
Find out more about the energy transition Academy.
Top quality training + field experience in the Group + a qualification = a guaranteed job in a profession with a future!
“Apprentiswap” is another innovative programme created by ENGIE and NESTLE that allows young students to complete their work-study programmes in two partner companies. It is a great opportunity for students to gain more experience and to extend their networks, while discovering different ways of working in two sectors of activity.
Our work-study students are well placed to talk about the work-study programmes at ENGIE.
With us, you can join a work-study programme like no other
When you join ENGIE, you will do a job that has a positive impact, you will be in contact with a committed community, and you will take control of your career. It is a deal between you and us.
The all-inclusive environment at ENGIE does not allow for any forms of discrimination regarding gender, sexual orientation, disability, social origin or religion.