The 2023 edition of ENGIE's integrated report is online today. This document presents the acceleration of the Group's transition strategy towards Net Zero Carbon in 2045.
In addition to the essential elements covered by an integrated report, which are: the business model, the materiality matrix, the contribution to the United Nations Sustainable Development Goals, the distribution of value, etc., this new edition presents several new features, including:
- the new objectives supporting SBTi certification of the Group's 2017-2030 "well-below 2°C" decarbonization trajectory;
- the specific governance structures put in place to manage risks, climate, ethics, etc;
- greater transparency on the distribution of value among stakeholders.
To go further, our integrated report is completed by four thematic notebooks:
- a climate notebook that meets the transparency recommendations of the TCFD (Task Force on Climate Related Financial Disclosures) supplemented by an addendum in preparation for its Annual General Meeting on April 26, 2023, with the aim of providing additional information on the Group's climate strategy in response to certain requests from its stakeholders;
- a biodiversity notebook detailing our commitments and achievements in protecting biodiversity
- a renewable gases notebook, which provides an update on our increased ambitions for biomethane and low-carbon hydrogen;
- a just transition notebook detailing our commitments to a sustainable transition for all stakeholders.
We hope you will enjoy reading it as much as we enjoyed designing it, with the common thread of wanting to share with you the richness and challenges of our business.