In addition to the essential elements covered by an integrated report, which are: the business model, the materiality matrix, the contribution to the United Nations Sustainable Development Goals, the distribution of value, etc., this new edition presents several new features, including:
- the new objectives supporting SBTi certification of the Group's 2017-2030 "well-below 2°C" decarbonization trajectory;
- the specific governance structures put in place to manage risks, climate, ethics, etc;
- greater transparency on the distribution of value among stakeholders.
To go further, our integrated report is completed by four thematic notebooks:
- a climate notebook that meets the transparency recommendations of the TCFD (Task Force on Climate Related Financial Disclosures);
- a biodiversity notebook detailing our commitments and achievements in protecting biodiversity
- a renewable gases notebook, which provides an update on our increased ambitions for biomethane and low-carbon hydrogen;
- a just transition notebook detailing our commitments to a sustainable transition for all stakeholders.