Our roadmap enables us to reassert our role as a leader in an affordable, reliable, and sustainable transition and focuses on four development axes:
- Simplification of the Group, with an industrial approach and activities in line with the major trends of the global energy sector
- A new organisation offering greater efficiency and better performance
- Accelerated growth in Renewables and low carbon distributed energy infrastructures
- An ambitious target of Net Zero Carbon by 2045, for us and for our clients
ENGIE is refocusing:
- We are focussing on our four core activities: renewable energy, energy solutions, networks, and thermal production & energy supply. We are reorganising around four Global Business Units to gain in clarity and performance.
- We are focussing on a geographic footprint reduced to less than 30 countries by 2030 (compared with 70 in 2018)
- We are implementing a performance plan whose two pillars will be digitalisation and data, and strengthening our culture of operational excellence with a plan to save 600 million euros by 2023.
- We are regrouping some of our service activities by creating an entity that will be a leader in technical services.