The ENGIE Shareholders' Advisory Committee is a reflection and proposal group whose mission is to express the expectations and questions of individual shareholders.
It helps to improve communication tools and actions for individual shareholders.
It is composed of 12 individual shareholders of ENGIE (including one employee shareholder of ENGIE) from different regions of France and Belgium.
The Committee meets 2 to 3 times a year for working sessions at headquarter or on sites; each month, conference calls are organized to deal with the Group’s news.
The Shareholders' Advisory Committee is partially renewed every two years.
Applications for 2019-20 were closed on December 31, 2018. The selected candidates took up their positions at the Combined General Assembly on May 17, 2019.
The next renewal of Committee members will take place at the end of 2020. In the meantime, please feel free to let us know if you are interested in emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
The ENGIE Shareholders Advisory Committee is currently composed of:
- Danielle ANTOINE (Schiltigheim, Grand-Est)
- Claire CHARMETTE (La Garenne Colombes)
- Benoît DE MEEUS (Auderghem, Belgique)
- Vincent GUIBERT (Paris)
- Jacques HOUVENAGEL (Courbevoie)
- Adam LAMBARKI (Pace, Bretagne)
- Dominique MANOUTCHER (Bordeaux, Sud-Ouest)
- Caroline MEIGNEN (Rully, Bourgogne-Franche-Comté)
- Jean-Jacques PLEYERS (Saive, Belgique)
- Jean-Claude PETIT (Mouvaux, Hauts-de-France)
- Lucien QUEROLI (Ajaccio, Corse)
- Nicole SABLONG (Nice, PACA)