Would you like to apply for one of our vacancies? ENGIE guides you through each step of your application with advice from our recruitment specialists to maximize your chances of joining the Group.
- Why apply online?
- How can you view our vacancies?
- How do you submit your application online?
- What format should you use for attachments?
- How much time should you allow to make an online application?
- If you have a technical problem when applying online…
- What’s the point of creating a personal profile if none of the vacancies seem suitable?
- What do recruitment specialists advise before submitting an application?
Why apply online?
All Group vacancies are advertised on our website.
Your application package allows you to:
- Apply for multiple vacancies in just a few seconds by reusing your online profile
- Receive e-mails notifying you of new vacancies that match your profile
- Make your information accessible to recruitment specialists in different Group entities
- Update your personal details or request us to delete them at any time
How can you view our vacancies?
Our advice is to read each vacancy carefully to check that your profile matches up with our criteria in terms of professional experience, qualification level, technical skills, etc.
Prepare the CV that you want to include in your application package, together with a letter of motivation.
How do you submit your application online?
- Take a look at the vacancies on offer in the ‘Our Vacancies’ section. Then narrow down your search by area of expertise, geographic region or type of employment contract.
- If you haven’t set up an applicant account yet, you should create one.
- Apply for the vacancy that interests you by answering the questions
- Attach your CV and confirm to send us your application.
- Once your application has been sent, you’ll receive an e-mail acknowledgment that we’ve received your application (if you don’t receive that e-mail, please check your spam folder). You can then follow the progress of your applications in your application package.
What format should you use for attachments?
We recommend that you use the .doc and/or .pdf formats. You can add up to 5 attachments to your application package, subject to a maximum size of 1Mb per document.
How much time should you allow to make an online application?
Once you’ve prepared your application package, online applications are straightforward et fast: each one should take you no longer than around 10 minutes.
If you have a technical problem when applying online
If you have a technical problem, click on the ‘Help’ link in the top right-hand corner of the application form.
What’s the point of creating a personal profile if none of the vacancies seem suitable?
If none of the opportunities offered online currently match up with your needs, you can still create an applicant profile using the jobs.engie.com/ link; it will then be available to Group recruitment specialists. You can also choose to receive e-mail alerts whenever new vacancies are posted online that match up with your search criteria. There is no systematic process for unsolicited applications.
What do recruitment specialists advise before submitting an application?
Before you apply, we advise you to check that your profile is appropriate for the vacancy concerned. We also advise you toregister yourself with the ENGIE website, keep up-to-date with news from the Group via social media, keep your CV and letter of motivation up-to-date by highlighting your skills and selecting areas of experience most relevant to the job concerned.