Making zero-carbon transition possible for corporates and local authorities
To implement this transition, we are offering our most sophisticated customers global solutions: technological, digital and with financing, to reduce energy consumption and improve energy efficiency.
Develop integrated solutions “as a service”
These solutions made to measure include smart, energy-efficient equipment, powered using carbon-free energy, drastically reducing consumption.
We act through-out the value chain: strategy, design, engineering, energy-efficient asset construction, digital platforms, operations management, financing syndication and outcome assurance.
By combining our expertise in infrastructures and our close proximity to the customer, we are particularly well positioned to support them in this transition.
Making changes to our various activities:
- We are stepping up the pace with two growth drivers: customer solutions and second-generation renewables
- We are maintaining strong positions in Networks and keeping up optimizing our thermal assets
2 high added value activities to drive growth
Integrated “as a service” solutions intended for companies and local authorities, allowing them to reduce consumption with smart, energy-efficient equipment, powered using carbon-free energy.
2nd generation renewable energies
2 growth drivers:
Gas and electricity grids
Gas and electricity grids adapted to renewables energies to ensure the continuity of supply as decarbonized as possible. We continue to invest in its French gas networks, adapting to future requirements in terms of green gas..
Three accelerators: for continuous upgradation of technological solutions and invest, with clients for delivering infrastructures “as a service”
- Digital to strengthen the technical component of offers
- Consulting to help the 500 largest global companies to build their zero-carbon transition
- Financing to leverage our impact on customers by setting up financial partnerships.
Simplified and adapted organization:
Reduce our carbon impact:
- Reduction of two thirds of our direct greenhouse gases emissions between 2012 and 2030
- 30 % reduction of energy consumption in buildings by 2030
- 50 % of renewables in the mix power capacity in 2030
- Adding 50% of green vehicle in our fleet by 2030.
ENGIE Group CEO
“We have laid the groundwork for significant shareholder value creation and are building on our achievements to be at the forefront of the second wave of the energy transition, with increasing scale of customer impact. I would like to thank all ENGIE employees for their commitment which has been essential to the successful delivery of our strategic plan over the past three years. In 2018, we achieved our objectives thanks to the commitment of our teams, notwithstanding the exceptional challenges we have faced and addressed in Belgium.”