A Board of Directors that shapes Group strategy
The Board of Directors defines the strategic business guidelines and directions of ENGIE, and supervises their implementation. Its composition reflects a broad diversity of complementary experience, allowing its members to protect and promote the interests of all shareholders.
The Board of Directors is supported and informed by four Committees with complementary areas of expertise :
- The Audit Committee
- The Strategy, Investment and Technology Committee
- The Appointments, Compensation and Governance Committee
- The Ethics, Environment and Sustainable Development Committee
An executive committee that embodies the Group’s vision
The Executive Committee is the principal body directing ENGIE. In the context of the far-reaching changes affecting the energy sector, to which the Group is replying through its transformation plan, the “ExCom” backing up CEO Isabelle Kocher consists of 11 senior partners possessing solid and complementary competencies.
It implements ENGIE's strategic decisions and monitors the Group's operational performance according to the guidelines defined by the Board of Directors.
- 1 Chief Executive Officer (the first woman to lead a CAC40 company)
- 5 Nationalities represented
- 10 Executive Vice Presidents
The ENGIE 50 Operational Management Committee consists of:
- The members of the Executive Committee
- The 23 Business Unit CEOs
- The heads of the 5 Métiers
- The heads of the the principal functional divisions