ENGIE SA's vigilance plan consists of:
- 🔵 Four main vigilance approaches (human rights, health & safety & security, CSR, procurement) including risk mapping, assessments, commitments, risk management, monitoring and implementation reporting.
- 🔵 Transversal processes related in particular to:
- ⚪ the identification and management of risks related to the Group's new activities, to suppliers and business relationships such as ethical due diligence,
- ⚪ the assessment of new projects with regard to human rights, CSR and health and safety criteria,
- ⚪ the ethics and vigilance clause aiming to be inserted in all contracts.
- 🔵 A common alert mechanism
- 🔵 An operational implementation report
Fully supported by the ethical organization, the vigilance plan benefits from its own steering, governance and dedicated monitoring. The monitoring of the plan is especially carried out by a specific inter-directional Committee set up as soon as the French law was adopted in 2017.