Digital Tech Lead & Team Manager
Date de publication : 27/09/2023
Requisition ID : 11710
Digital Tech Lead & Team Manager.
The Renewable GBU has launched in 2022 the IMS (Integrated Management System) program. This program aims at reviewing/re-engineering the main processes of the whole Value Chain of Renewables (Business Development, Engineering, Procurement, Construction, O&M/asset Management, H&S, Risk Management, Contract Management).
The Program is a crucial backbone for the future of the R-GBU, and is directly sponsored by the R-GBU Executive Team. It is structured by Business streams and transversal streams, one being the Digital Stream.
After 9 months of scoping in the IMS Program, the Digital Program aims at delivering the roadmap for the next 3 years and the digital ambition of the R-GBU.
In this context, the Digital team of the R-GBU is looking for a digital / IS Lead. You will be part of R-GBU global IS team and work together with many stakeholders across the R-GBU to make this happen.
DEFINITION OF THE ROLE
Main Activities & Responsibilities:
- Co-construct the vision of the components and contribute to the value for money definition
- Architecture, Design and lead the implementation team of the Product
- Interact with the various components of R-GBU digital team (architecture, data, cybersecurity, delivery, cloud & infra, change management, PMO…) to ensure alignment with our global strategy, digital ecosystem and project governance
- Manage the whole digital lifecycle of the product, from scoping to maintenance and support in synchronizing with Product Owners
- Ensure the execution of the product vision and the roadmap and lead the IS team around the project
- Build/Buy and deploy the products required to support the Business Development and the Engineering, Procurement and Construction
- Contribute to the build and deployment of the backbone of the RGBU to manage the asset life cycle and related Data (Referential) from origination to end of life
- Maintain the backlog and provide roadmap according to prioritization
- When relying on market solution, help to select the right one from tendering to contracting
- Communicate with the product owner, stakeholder, users, clients and management about project progress, risk and mitigation actions
- Complexity of the Organization with stakeholders in Countries, Regions, Hubs, R-GBU and Engie IT or Engie Digital
- Challenge and guide business teams in R-GBU digital transformation journey
- Deliver an ambitious roadmap, including business day to day transactional tools
- Develop rapidly a good business knowledge and a trustful business & IT global network
- Develop solution with an agile mindset
- Integrate custom made solution and vendor solutions to manage each asset from origination to commissioning.
- The Digital team of the R-GBU
- Business Teams around the world
- Regional / Country IT Teams
- ENGIE Digital
- ENGIE IT
- Engineering School or University degree in computer science or related subject.
- 5+ years of minimum working experience in an industrial, data driven environment.
- 5+ experience as IS Project Manager or Team Lead.
- 5+ experience as Team Lead of a development team or strong tech lead.
Technical / Business skills:
- Strong technical background on complex integration, technical lead experience
- Agile mindset, Agile Methodology (Safe, Scrum…)
- Project management skills, deliver against plan
- Strong Digital and IT background
- Excellent quality of reporting
- Data Management
- Knowledge of Renewable is a plus
- Agile mindset
- Client Centricity is a must
- Strong team player
- Ability to work in a matrix
- Taking initiative & curiosity
- Conceptual and practical thinking
- You have an excellent command and fluency in English and French
- Other languages like Spanish or Portuguese … are a plus!
- Location: Paris or Brussels
- Travel: Occasional travel required