ENGIE has set itself the goal of being Net Zero Carbon by 2045 by focusing on the acceleration of Renewables with 80 GW of renewables in its energy mix by 2030. Thus, we are a Platinum+ sponsor of one of the main French events dedicated to renewable energy. The Syndicat des Energies Renouvelables conference brings together the main French energy players - such as EDF, Total, RTE and Ademe - and this year has invited political figures to join, such as Agnès Pannier-Runacher, the French Minister for Energy Transition.
The theme of the conference is "Climate emergency: a programming law at the heart of the issues" and it will take place on Thursday 29 September at the Maison de la Chimie in Paris.
Mark your calendars
THURSDAY, SEPTEMBER 29
From 4 to 5:45 pm CET
"The French want more renewable energies but demand exemplary development", moderated by Philippe Rocher, Director of Métrol.
- SpeakersCatherine MacGregor, CEO of ENGIE
- Frédéric Bouvier, Managing Director of Soregies Group
- Pierre Cuypers, Senator of Seine et Marne
- Nicolas Defrenne, Managing Director of Soren
- Benjamin Huriet, Director of Engineering and Innovation at Boralex
- Chantal Jouanno, President of the Commission Nationale du Débat Public
- Nicolas Richard, Secretary General of France Nature Environnement
- Jean-Baptiste Schwebel, Chief Operating Officer of ONF Energies