Our General Meeting was held behind closed doors on Thursday May 20, 2021.
In the context of the health crisis and in accordance with legal provisions, our Shareholders' Meeting was held behind closed doors on Thursday, May 20, 2021.
It was broadcasted live. The replay will remain available on this page.
To encourage the dialogue with the Group, and in addition to the legal provisions for written questions, shareholders were able to send questions via a dedicated online platform, including during the meeting. The Chairman and General Management answered these questions on the basis of a representative selection of topics raised by shareholders.
Shareholders’ Meeting 2021: literature
Post General Meeting documents
- Voting results of the Shareholders’ General Meeting of May 20, 2021
- Press release: ENGIE General Shareholders’ Meeting of 20 May 2021
- Presentation on May 20, 2021
- Replies of the Board of Directors to the written questions (in French only)
- Press release of May 3, 2021: Arrangements for taking part in the General Shareholders’ Meeting on May 20, 2021
- Prior Notice to the Shareholder’s Meeting of April 30, 2021 (in French only)
- Arrangements for making available or consulting preparatory documents (in French only)
- Postal voting form
- Notice of voting form
- ENGIE - Notice of Meeting 2021
- Amount certified by the Statutory Auditors of the payments made pursuant to 1 and 4 of article 238 bis of the General Tax Code (in French only)
- Amount certified by the Statutory Auditors of the remuneration paid to the highest-paid persons (in French only)
- Universal Registration Document 2020 including Annual Financial Report
- Total number of shares and voting rights as of March 12, 2021 (in French only)
- Prior Notice to the Shareholder’s Meeting of March 12, 2021 (in French only)
- Corporate governance update - march 2021