- Increasing connectivity
- Improving well-being and user experience
- Transitioning to green fuels
- Reducing environmental impact
- Driving energy efficiency and performance KPIs
- Sourcing, producing, and storing clean energy
To co-create a true city of the future and help Springfield City Group reach its net-zero goal, ENGIE implemented an integrated, 50-year plan that harnesses ENGIE’s expertise in:
- BETTER Places: ENGIE will be involved in Springfield’s urban planning, developing public lighting, Internet of Things (IoT), and digital city solutions. Develop electric, hydrogen, and autonomous vehicle solutions, fully utilizing the potential of green mobility.
- BETTER Efficiency: All Springfield-owned buildings—residential, commercial, and industrial—will be developed in a digitally advanced way to guarantee optimal efficiency.
- BETTER Energy: ENGIE will be responsible for the design, implementation, and operation of all energy infrastructure and solutions.
In addition, ENGIE is looking into establishing a local research lab to ensure Springfield remains at the forefront of green innovation.