ENGIE Innovation Festival will host over 4 days 26 live sessions (Talks, Masterclasses and round tables) during which ENGIE experts and their partners will exchange on innovative solutions to accelerate the energy transition.
The event will feature:
- Opening of the Festival on 22 September at 9:30 a.m. (Paris time) by Shankar Krishnamoorthy, Executive Vice President of ENGIE
- 26 live sessions (Talks, tables rondes, Masterclasses) over four days
- Inauguration of ENGIE Crigen Lab, the new ENGIE Group R&D Center in Stains, France
- The 2020 Innovation Trophies Ceremony, which have been awarded for 35 years to the most innovative projects of ENGIE's employees
- An inspiring session of the ENGIE People Lab with Navi Radjou
- A Marketplace for innovative solutions