This congress, which is becoming more and more international, is THE meeting place for hydrogen stakeholders and ENGIE's key partners.
We are attending this event primarily to meet the key players in the industry - our stakeholders, suppliers, customers, major partners, decision-makers and institutions - to remind them of our ambitions for 2030 and to discuss the projects we are developing in Europe and around the world. Today, we are conducting nearly 100 projects across the entire value chain, from design to operation of the facilities. These projects are at different stages of maturity, and some are already being developed on an industrial scale.
2023 should be a year of acceleration for the sector and for the implementation of projects in the various geographical areas where we are present (Europe, North and Latin America, Middle East, Africa, Australia...).
Our key moments on HyVolution:
- Partnership between ENGIE Solutions X Stellantis, proposing a pioneering low-carbon mobility offer including hydrogen station and vehicle
- Keynote at HyVolution Summit by Valérie Ruiz Domingo, Hydrogen Vice President and Didier Holleaux, Executive Vice President. In front of an audience of institutional, political and economic decision-makers, investors and business leaders, they had the opportunity to address our projects and our ambitions for 2030, but also to remind that 2023 must be the year of the acceleration of the development of the hydrogen sector in France and in Europe to decarbonize the industry and mobility of tomorrow.
- They also mentioned the huge challenges that still stand in the way of the rise of this new kind of industrial revolution! Three key messages were underlined :
- the importance of visibility of the regulatory framework, an essential factor for scaling up,
- the need for consistent definitions across all geographical areas and the importance of considering the entire value chain
- the necessity to accelerate the EU subsidy scheme.