Team ENGIE fixtures in April:
- 31 March to 8 April: First state of the Sailing World Cup with Pierre Le Coq
- 3 to 8 April: WQS #1000 Surf in Portugal with Pauline Ado
- 11 to 16 April: UIPM 2023 Pentathlon World Cup in Turkey with Elodie Clouvel
- 22 to 29 April: Olympic Week (SOF) in Hyères with Poema Newland, Axel Mazella and Pierre Le Coq
- 25 to 30 April: UIPM 2023 Pentathlon World Cup in Budapest with Elodie Clouvel
Other major Team ENGIE fixtures:
- 9 to 19 May: European Kitefoiling Championships with Axel Mazella and Poema Newland.
- 7 to 15 May: World Judo Championships with Luka Mkheidze and Madeleine Malonga.
- 8 to 14 May: European IQFoil Championships with Pierre Le Coq.
- 26 June to 2 July: European Pentathlon Championships with Elodie Clouvel.
- 3 to 6 August: World Para Track Cycling Championships with Raphaël Beaugillet.
- 10 to 20 August: World IQFoil Championships with Pierre Le Coq.
- 21 to 28 August: World Pentathlon Championships with Elodie Clouvel.
- 8 to 16 October: World Kitefoiling Championships with Axel Mazella and Poema Newland.
- 3 to 5 November: European Judo Championships with Luka Mkheidze and Madeleine Malonga.
ENGIE is supporting ten high-level athletes this year as part of the French Sports Foundation’s “Performance Pact”. The goal for the ten Team ENGIE athletes is naturally to qualify to compete at the 2024 Paris Olympics.
Team ENGIE, supporting their performance, revealing their talent!
>> Find out more about Team ENGIE <<
>> Find out more about sponsoring and partnerships at ENGIE <<